Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Taco Tuesday @ Aunt Heidi's

It seems like we don't get together as a family as much any more on the Thompson side of the family (that my mom's side), but it has been so nice...this year my sister has started Taco Tuesday on the first Tuesday of the month at her house. It gives all the Thompson cousins - (who live close anyway) and Grandma the chance to get together and spend some time catching up. Jaxon has a great time and LOVES seeing his Cousins Kaden & Emma - they are so cute and Jaxon has so much fun watching them run around, make silly faces at him, and most recently they have been teaching him to count and say his ABC's!
Here are a few snapshots from our Taco Tuesday in June.
Jaxon wearing his "My Aunt Rocks" shirt - which Great Grandma thought said "My Runt Rocks" and she couldn't figure out why we have gotten him a shirt that said that!! LOL!

Great Grandma Thompson, Mommy & Jaxon!


1 comment:

  1. Oh how fun! I wish we lived closer. Looking forward to seeing you all at Krista's wedding! :)

    P.S. I CANNOT believe how big Jaxon is getting!!!

    ReplyDelete