Monday, July 12, 2010

Forgot a few...

So, I am a little out of order, but I didn't want to skip posting these pictures. The first are from Jason's 31st birthday which was May 26th and then the last three are from the trip we took to Missoula at the end of March to check out the U of M campus with Jesse. I can't believe how little Jaxon looks in those pictures - wow, he sure has been growing a lot more hair lately :-)

Jaxon LOVES listening to his daddy play guitar (nowadays, Jaxon strums right along with Jason, making the songs sound a little different, but they both have a great time! I don't think we have a picture of it, but Jaxon also really likes playing the tamborine)

Showing everybody after dinner how he just learned how to stand!

Jesse and Jason at the University of Montana. I don't have it on my computer, but I have a picture of Jason and Jesse in this same spot from my sophomore year when I attended the U of M and Jason and Jesse drove over for visit. Jesse was 6 at the time and much shorter then, it's sooooo cute. I need to get this one printed and put them both side by side in a frame!



Jaxon ready for the drive.



All 4 Korb boys by the Griz!




No comments:

Post a Comment