Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Day Before the Night Before Christmas

A few years ago, my sister started the fabulous of tradition of inviting us over for a crab dinner feast on the 23rd - or better known in my family as the "Day before the night before Christmas..." I must say that we have come to love this tradition as the food is incredible and I don't have to cook during that busy time of the year :-) Here are a few snapshots of our evening at her house.

Jaxon, of course, had to come wearing his Santa outfit (he absolutley loved wearing it - probably still would if we let him)!

Running to the window to see Grandpa arrive.

Jaxon surprising Grandpa.



Ho, ho, ho - who's here?


I just had to show the shoe picture - definitely perfect for the outfit. And again - I guess you have to know our family - but we are totally in to shoe pictures - we have the best one from our wedding that still is out in a frame in our house to this day!





No comments:

Post a Comment