Saturday, May 8, 2010

First Long Trip

During the week of April 12 - 16th we travelled to Olympia for a training course for work. Jaxon and Daddy had lots of great adventures while I attended my classes during the day. Jaxon is such a great traveller and slept the entire way over (with just one quick diaper change and bottle in Ellensburg) he stayed right on his routine each day and was in a great mood - even while teething. We explored most all of the city including lots of great parks, the State Capitol, Cabella's, great restaurants and driving through some little towns with great scenery. I have posted lots of pictures of our trip below. The week ended with my 31st birthday, and we went to the Rainforest Cafe for dinner. I think Jaxon thought the animals were real, but they didn't scare him at all, he just stared in amazement. It was a great week for all of us. Although I could have done without some of the days of class and more time with the boys, they had a great week together exploring Olympia and the surrounding area.

No comments:

Post a Comment