Saturday, October 3, 2009

Rough Day

Recovering at the office after his procedure.

Hooked up to his little IV line after they were through drawing blood - he's such a tough little guy.

Dad comforting Jaxon while we waited for lab results.


Why did this have to happen to me today??


Jaxon had his circumcision last Monday. Everything went fine at the office, however when we got home and I went to change his diaper - there was LOTS of blood, he turned pale, and I couldn't get him to wake up...so to make a long story short...I called 911 and we spent the evening in Sacred Heart ER :-( The bleeding stopped and he is fine now. He was pretty exhausted the next day after his trip to the hospital, all the poking and proding, and his follow-up appointments (so were mom & dad!!) We are sooooo glad that he is healing great now and feeling so much better!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! So sad! I didn't know he had to go into the hospital. I'm so glad to hear he is doing okay now. Poor little guy!

    ReplyDelete